The following article contains instructions for sites built on HubSpot's Classic Content Management System (CMS). Click this link to be redirected to the COS version of this article.
The design of your CMS pages depends on the default theme of your site, the settings in Website Template and any CSS you have in Custom.CSS
- Navigate to: Content > Content Settings (in the side menu) > Website Template
- Use the Choose Colors and Advanced Color and Font Selection options to customize the look of your site.
A more advanced option is to enter CSS in the Custom.CSS file. To make edits to your Custom.css file:
- Navigate to: Content > Content Settings (in the side menu) >CMS File Manager
- Click custom.css and select View/Edit File
- Enter CSS rules to customize the elements of your site.
- When finished, click Save & Close