You can add or edit the default logo image for the logo module used to create page, blog, and email templates. The default logo can be set for a specific subdomain or applied across Default settings for all domains.
Please note: if you're creating a template on a subdomain with unique logo settings, the logo module will render the subdomain-specific logo.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages.
- Click the dropdown menu and select the subdomain for your logo. To add a default logo to be applied across all subdomains, select Default settings for all domains.
- Click the Branding tab.
- Under the Logo section, click Upload to select a new image from your computer, or click Browse images to choose an existing image from your file manager in HubSpot.
- Click Save to save your new logo image.
- To change your logo image, hover your mouse over the existing image and click the X.
Please note: if you don't add a logo within your settings, the Company Name set in your email footer information will be displayed by default.