If you have Account access permissions, you can download a spreadsheet of content-related actions that users have taken in the account.
What's included in the export
Content activity history exports will include any creation, update, or deletion of the following content assets:
- Website pages
- Landing pages
- Blog posts
- Marketing emails
- Email, blog, or web page templates and modules
- URL redirects
For each action, the export will show:
- the date and time of the action
- the type of object that was created, updated, or deleted
- the type of event, such as PUBLISHED or DELETED
- the name of the asset, such as the file name or page name
- the ID of the object
- the user who committed the action
- the ID of the user
- the updated or deleted HubDB rows
Export content activity history
To export your account's content activity history:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Account Defaults.
- In the Security section, next to Export Content Activity History, click Export.
- When the export finishes processing, you'll receive a notification in your notification center. In the main navigation bar, click the notification notification icon to view the notification.
- In the notification panel, click the notification to download the export.