Depending on your user role, you may not have permission to add new users. Please contact an Account Administrator on your team for assistance.
To add a new user:
- In the top right corner of HubSpot, click on your Account Menu > Settings.
- Select Users on the following page, then click Add user.
- Enter the new user's Email address, First name, and Last name and click Next.
- Click on the corresponding tools to edit their advanced permissions and click Next. Note: The option to set specific user roles or advanced permissions depend on your HubSpot subscription. Read more about user roles here.
- Check Send Welcome Email, so that the new user can set his or her password and click Finish.