If you are using HubSpot COS Landing Pages:
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages > Create a new landing page. This will prompt you to create a new Landing Page, but in this case we'll call it a Thank You Page since you will be using it as a secondary page where contacts will land on after visiting the first, initial Landing Page.
- Name the new page, select a template that does not have a form > click on Create.
- Once you are done creating your Thank You Page, go to the Publish or Schedule tab, select to Publish now, and click on Publish.
- Navigate back to the Content > Landing Pages, locate the initial Landing Page contacts will visit first, and access it for editing.
- Locate the Form Module, click on it, and under What should a visitor see after submitting your form? select Redirect to another page, then choose the title of the Thank You page you just created from the drop-down.