As a HubSpot customer, you may receive email notifications based on actions taken by you or your contacts. You may also choose to send your HubSpot Marketing and CRM emails internally for testing purposes.
If you're encountering difficulties receiving these emails due to bounces or other complications with spam filters, please follow the steps below.
HubSpot system emails
HubSpot system emails are sent to you by HubSpot to notify you of certain actions. These include:
- Form submission notifications
- Export notifications
- Test emails from our email marketing tool
- Daily/weekly/monthly prospect emails
You will need to engage your IT team to make changes to your whitelist or "safe sender" list. Most spam filters allow you to whitelist a sender by adding their domain or IP address. The addresses we send notifications from are:
- email@example.com (specifically for lead revisit notifications)
In addition to adding those addresses to your address book (inbox-level whitelisting), you can add HubSpot's IPs to your network-level whitelist. HubSpot uses a range of 32 IP addresses to send notifications for new form submissions, CSV file exports, and the like. To ensure delivery of these emails to your inbox (and the inboxes of your team members) please ask your IT team to whitelist the following IP addresses:
Please note: the IP addresses below are not used for emails sent by our customers in the email tool. To ensure that your internal team members are able to receive marketing emails sent from your account, please whitelist your own sending IPs as outlined below.
- 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 (can also be entered as 188.8.131.52/27) - notification emails for new form submissions, CSV file exports, notifications in the CRM etc.
- 184.108.40.206 - emails from the Send a Test Email feature in the Email tool
- 220.127.116.11 - notification emails sent from HubSpot Marketing Free
Having your IT admin add those IPs and/or shared.hubspot.com to your network level whitelist, will ensure that all of HubSpot's in-app communications get delivered by your company's server.
HubSpot Marketing and Sales emails
To ensure delivery of emails sent from the email tool in your HubSpot account to your inbox (and the inboxes of your team members), ask your IT team to whitelist your sending IP addresses. To find your sending IP addresses:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Email.
- In the left sidebar menu, click More tools > Manage whitelisting.
- In the dialog box that appears, you'll see a list of your all sending IP addresses. Click Copy to clipboard to copy the list and pass it along to your IT team for whitelisting.
- Whitelist the IP address 18.104.22.168 for sales emails sent from the HubSpot CRM.