As a HubSpot customer, you may receive email notifications based on actions taken by you or your contacts. You may also choose to send your HubSpot Marketing and CRM emails internally for testing purposes.
If you're encountering difficulties receiving these emails due to bounces or other complications with spam filters, please follow the steps below.
HubSpot system emails:
HubSpot system emails are sent to you by HubSpot to notify you of certain actions. They include:
- form submission notifications
- export notifications
- test emails from our email marketing tool
- daily/weekly/monthly prospect emails
You will have to engage with your IT team to make changes to your whitelist or "safe sender" list. Most spam filters allow you to whitelist a sender by adding their domain or IP address. The addresses we send notifications from are:
- email@example.com (specifically for lead revisit notifications)
In addition to adding those addresses to your address book (inbox-level whitelisting), you can add HubSpot's IPs to your network-level whitelist. HubSpot uses a range of 32 IP addresses to send notifications for new form submissions, CSV file exports, and the like. To ensure delivery of these emails to your inbox (and the inboxes of your team members) please ask your IT team to whitelist the following IP addresses:
The IP addresses below are not used for emails sent by our customers. To ensure that your internal team members are able to receive marketing emails sent from your account, please whitelist your own sending IPs as outlined below.
- 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 or the range 18.104.22.168/27 - notification emails for new form submissions, CSV file exports, etc.
- 22.214.171.124 - emails from the Send a Test Email feature in the Email tool
- 126.96.36.199 - notification emails sent from HubSpot Marketing Free
Having your IT admin add those IPs and/or shared.hubspot.com to your network level whitelist, will ensure that all of HubSpot's in-app communications get delivered by your company's server.
HubSpot Marketing and Sales emails:
To ensure delivery of emails sent from your HubSpot account to your inbox (and the inboxes of your team members) please ask your IT team to whitelist your sending IP addresses. To find your sending IP addresses, click here or follow the instructions below to navigate to them in your portal.
- Navigate in your HubSpot Marketing Basic/Professional/Enterprise account to Content > Email.
- In the left sidebar, click Manage whitelisting under More tools. A dialog box will appear with a list of your sending IP addresses.
- Click Copy to clipboard to copy the list so you can pass it along to your IT team for whitelisting.
- Whitelist the IP address 188.8.131.52 for emails sent from the HubSpot CRM.