To enroll your contacts into HubSpot workflows from Salesforce, follow the steps below:
Please note: the HubSpot Salesforce integration needs to be set up in order to allow contact enrollment into workflows from Salesforce.
- Log into Salesforce and add the HubSpot Visualforce window to your Salesforce page layouts.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow you'd like to include in Salesforce enrollment, and click the Settings tab.
- Under Allow contacts to be enrolled into this workflow from Salesforce?, select Yes, allow enrollment from Salesforce.
- Click Save at the bottom left. For the workflow to appear in Salesforce, your workflow must be active.
- In Salesforce, go to the lead or contact you'd want to enroll in the workflow. In the HubSpot Intelligence section, click Select a workflow and select the workflow to enroll the lead or contact in.
- Click Enroll.