While a user's access can be removed from a HubSpot account, the user associated to the email address can still exist. When your user does not have access to any HubSpot accounts, you can delete it. To permanently delete your user account:
- Log in to the user you want to delete. This user cannot have access to any HubSpot accounts.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Profile & Preferences.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Security.
- Click Permanently delete my HubSpot user account.
- In the dialog box, type your email address and click Delete user.