Signing up for a new HubSpot Sales account is easy! First, we'll ask for a bit of information from you, and then walk through a short set up and installation process. To begin:
- Navigate to HubSpot's Get Started page.
- Scroll down and click Get Started Free under HubSpot Sales Free.
- On the next page, enter your email address, company name, and website URL.
- Click Get HubSpot Sales.
- On the next page, enter your name and password for your new account, then click Save and continue.
- On the Details page, you'll be asked to enter a few more details about your account. Answer the questions, then click Save and continue in the bottom right-hand corner.
- On the Install page, you'll have the option to quickly install the HubSpot Sales extension for Chrome, by clicking Install for Chrome. You can also click Skip and follow the instructions here to install HubSpot Sales for Chrome or Outlook for Desktop (Windows).
- On the Finish page, you'll see confirmation that you've completed the initial setup of your account! Click Continue to my account to see your HubSpot Sales account.
For more in-depth information about getting started with HubSpot's CRM and Sales Free, check out our user guide here.