The HubSpot Sales tools currently operate under limits to better align with the inbound sales process which emphasizes personalized communication between buyer and seller, as well as to ensure logistical success while operating within the bounds of the HubSpot CRM and the user's third party tools.
|Notifications||200 open notifications
|Calling||15 minutes per month,
50 total calls
|2,000 minutes per month|
|Sequences||Unavailable||150 Sequence enrollments
|Templates||5 templates||1,000 templates|
|Documents||5 documents||1,000 documents|
- Free users are allotted 200 open notifications per month using the HubSpot Sales tools.
- Pro users can receive an unlimited amount of open and click notifications.
- Free users are allotted 15 calling minutes per month with a lifetime limit of 50 calls total as a way to trial the calling features as part of HubSpot sales.
- HubSpot Sales Pro users are given 2,000 minutes per month.
- There is currently no pricing structure associated with adding minutes to the Pro plan. However, a pricing structure may be instituted in the future.
- Free users are given access to 5 templates in their CRM portal. This means that if a free user is added to a portal where 5 or more templates have already been created, that free user will be able to view and use only the first 5 templates that were created in that portal.
- Pro users have access to 1,000 templates in their CRM portal.
- Free users are given access to 5 documents in their CRM portal. This means that if a free user is added to a portal where 5 or more documents have already been uploaded, that free user will be able to view and use only the first 5 documents that were uploaded in that portal.
- Pro users have access to 1,000 documents in their CRM portal.
The Sequences tool allows HubSpot Sales Pro users the ability to set up an initial outreach email to a prospect, followed by a series of follow up emails set by the user. Sequences will continue to send the pre-set follow up emails until the email recipient responds to the email, the recipient books a meeting with the Pro user, or the Sequence ends. Sequences allows Pro users to send customized emails to their prospects without the hassle of keeping track of follow ups.
Each Pro user is limited to initiating 150 Sequences per day. This count resets at midnight UTC. In creating this limit, HubSpot took into account the sending limit for G Suite (formerly Google Apps), which limits users to 2,000 email sends per day. Accounting for multiple sends within the lifespan of a Sequence, HubSpot set the limit to 150 Sequences initiated per day to ensure that no user hits their sending limit in G Suite.
G Suite sets that sending limit to mitigate the amount of emails that are marked as spam to ensure a high deliverability rate and account health for G Suite users. Sending more than 2,000 emails per day significantly increases the likelihood of recipient servers marking emails as spam, so setting that limit encourages a healthy sending environment for both sender and recipient.
- Please note: HubSpot will not be able to increase the limit of Sequence enrollments.
Beyond the logistical send limits, HubSpot also wants to ensure that each Sequence is customized to the recipient, and has the feel of a genuine one-to-one email. Check out this article about the advantages inherent in customizing your Sequences.