Find answers and general information quickly about the ads tool in HubSpot. If you have questions about Facebook lead ads in the ads tool, refer to this article: Lead ads | Frequently Asked Questions.
For Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise accounts, the following campaign types are supported:
- Google Ads: Search and Display Ads are supported. Display Ads are read-only, and Google AdWords Express, video ads and Smart campaigns are not currently supported.
- Facebook: All campaign types are supported. In order for a Facebook ad to be tracked, the final URL in the ad must be a full URL and not shortened by a link shortener (e.g., bit.ly or hubs.ly).
CRM Free, Marketing Hub Basic or Starter accounts only have access to Facebook lead ads in the ads tool.
Will my existing Facebook and Google ads appear in the ads tool?
After connecting your Facebook Ads and Google Ads accounts to HubSpot, your existing ads will automatically sync to HubSpot and appear on your ads dashboard, which can then be viewed and tracked in HubSpot.
How do I pause an active ad?
To pause an active ad campaign or individual ads in the ads tool:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- In the dashboard, click the name of an ad campaign.
- In the upper right, click to toggle the switch off to pause the ad campaign.
- In the Ads table, click to toggle the switch off next to an ad set, ad group, or specific ad to pause it.