Once you connect your ads account in your ads settings, your existing lead ad campaigns in Facebook will sync to HubSpot automatically and will appear on your ads dashboard. Any leads that have been created from these ads in the last 90 days will be created as contacts in your HubSpot portal. These existing leads will not be reflected in New Contacts on your Ads dashboard; only new leads from these connected campaigns moving forward will appear here.
By default, syncing for all Facebook pages will be turned off when you connect your account. To manage syncing for a particular Facebook page:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Marketing, then click Ads.
- Click the Lead syncing tab.
- Here, you'll see a list of all Facebook pages you have access to. Click Manage pages to customize which pages sync to HubSpot.
- Click the checkbox to the left of a page's name to turn lead syncing on or off, then click Save.
Please note: if you don't have the role of Admin for a Facebook page, that page won't be visible to you to customize its lead syncing options.