Once you connect your ads account in your ads settings, your existing Facebook lead ad campaigns will sync to HubSpot and appear on your ads dashboard. Any leads created from these ads in the last 90 days will be created as contacts in your HubSpot portal. These leads will not be reflected in New Contacts on your dashboard; only new leads from these campaigns moving forward will appear.
By default, syncing for all Facebook pages is disabled when you connect your account. To manage syncing for a particular Facebook page:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Marketing, then click Ads.
- Click the Lead syncing tab.
- Here, you'll see a list of all Facebook pages you have access to. Click Manage pages to customize which pages sync to HubSpot.
- Click the checkbox to the left of a page's name to turn lead syncing on or off, then click Save.
Please note: you will only see and be able to manage syncing for Facebook pages that you are an Admin of.