You can copy blog, email, or page templates from one account to another if you have access to multiple accounts.
Please note: you must be logged in with the same email address in both accounts in order to copy a template between the two accounts. You will not be able to copy purchased templates from one account to another.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Click the name of a template to open it in the layout editor.
- Click the folder icon folder at the upper-left corner of the layout editor to open the finder. If you don't see the folder icon, this indicates that the finder is already open.
- Right-click the name of the template, then click Copy to portals, or click Actions and select Copy to portals.
- In the Copy to portal screen that appears, select your destination portal from the dropdown, then click Next at the bottom right.
- In the Review job step, check the selected assets and associated dependencies to ensure you're copying the right assets to the destination portal. If there are any assets or dependencies you don't wish to copy, hover over it and click Do not copy. When you're done, click Next at the bottom right.
- In the Set notifications step, select the email addresses to notify when copying is complete in the dropdown. Click Done at the bottom right to finish.
- You'll receive an email at the email address(es) you've selected to notify once the template has been copied to the destination portal.
- Copying a template from one portal to another will copy all dependencies by default. This includes any attached CSS files, global groups, custom modules, etc.
- Image files will not be moved over to the destination portal; they will only be linked to in order to maintain the same file URL, which originates from the source portal.
- This function can also be used to transfer coded files and custom modules to another portal.
- Copying a template does not create pages, it only copies the templates, included assets and dependencies.