You can copy blog, email, or page templates from one account to another if you have access to multiple accounts.
Please note: you must be logged in with the same email address in both accounts in order to copy a template between the two accounts. You will not be able to copy purchased templates from one account to another.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Select the checkbox next to the template you wish to transfer to another account, then click Copy to portals at the top of the table.
- First, choose the destination portal, then click Next Step.
- Second, ensure the selected destination is the appropriate one, then click Next Step.
- Third, choose whether you would like to be notified when the process is complete. When ready, select Copy Template.
Take note that:
- Copying a template from one portal to another will copy all dependencies, meaning any attached CSS files, global groups, custom modules, etc.
- Image files will not be moved over to the other portal; they will only be linked in order to keep the images with the same link (originating from the source portal).
- This function can also be used to transfer coded files and custom modules to another portal.
- Copying a template does not create pages. It only transfers the templates and included assets.