If you see a comments form on your live blog post, but the Comments field does not appear in the form editor in HubSpot, there are two possible reasons:
Comments are no longer allowed on the blog post
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Blog.
- Click the Comments tab, then check if the value in the Close comments after this many days field is less than the number of days since the post was published. If it is, this means that comments are no longer allowed on the post.
The Comment field is not included on your blog comment form
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Locate and click the [Your blog name] Blog Comments Form to edit.
- If you do not see the Comment field, click Create new on the left-hand side.
- Input a label Comment and select Multi-line text as the field type.
- Click Advanced options and ensure Internal name has a value of comment.
- Click Save.
- Click, drag and drop the new Comment form field to the desired location on your form.
- Click Save at the upper right to save your changes in the form editor, and Publish to take them live on the form.