If you would like to remove the option for all of the users in your portal to record calls made in the CRM, please follow the instructions below:
Please note that this will remove the Record button for all calls made by all users in your portal.
- Navigate in HubSpot Sales to Settings.
- Select Sales Tools in the left sidebar.
- Select the Calling tab at the top of the screen.
- Here, you can toggle the switch for Default recording on to the Off position. As noted on this screen, recording is turned on for any contact who is not in one of the two-party consent states by default. Turn this setting off if you want to disable recording across an entire portal.
- With this option turned off, when a user goes to call a contact from a record in HubSpot, the option to record will not appear.