HubSpot Sales Free includes 15 calling minutes per month per user, while HubSpot Sales Starter includes 500 calling minutes per month per user. It's not currently possible to purchase additional minutes with these accounts.
If you've reached your limit of 2,000 calling minutes for the month, you can purchase additional calling minutes directly through Twilio, our third-party vendor used for calling in HubSpot Sales. Using Twilio Connect, you can create or connect your own Twilio account to HubSpot to purchase more calling minutes:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings.
- Click Sales > Sales Tools in the left sidebar menu, then click the Calling tab.
- Scroll down to the Twilio Connect section and click Connect an account.
- You will be redirected to Twilio to create an account or log in to your existing account to authorize the connection to HubSpot.
- Once your Twilio account is connected, you will be redirected back to HubSpot.
- When you make a call to a contact using additional minutes, a banner will appear at the top of the Call tab in the contact timeline reminding you that the call is being billed per minute through Twilio Connect.
- You can view the number of additional calling minutes used and the amount billed for the month in the Twilio Connect section.
Please note: pricing for additional calling minutes varies based on the location of the caller and the recipient; see Twilio's pricing here. There will be no markup to the pricing from HubSpot.