Using bulleted or numbered lists in your content can be helpful in the following ways:
- Allows you to emphasize clear takeaways
- Makes the important points easy for your readers to scan and understand
- Creates whitespace in your content, which is more visually appealing than dense paragraphs of text
Here's how to create lists in your content using the CMS:
1. Edit module in which you'll be adding your list
Click the orange Edit button above the module in which you'll be adding your list.
2. Create an ordered or numbered list
First type in the lines of text you would like to turn into a list.
Click the unordered list icon if you want to create a bulleted list.
Click the ordered list icon if you want to create a numbered list.
Use the list feature on the HubSpot CMS on your website to enhance your content and make it more engaging.