You can choose to disable email notifications for submissions on a per-form basis for collected forms. To do so:
- In your HubSpot CRM Free or Marketing Starter account, navigate to Lead Capture > Collected Forms.
- Click the form in the table with notifications you want to disable, and then click the switch to turn notifications off.
To change the email address that the notifications get sent to:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Marketing > Collected Forms.
- Type in a new email address (or multiple new email addresses) in the Send email notifications for collected forms submissions to: field. Then click Save.