Yes, you can merge company records in your HubSpot Sales account.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to merge company records:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Companies.
- Search for and click on the name of the company record you want to keep as your primary company.
- Click on the Actions button near the company's name in the upper left corner and select Merge.
- Search for and select the company you want to merge into the primary company > click Next step.
- The company you select here is the secondary company whose domain will no longer be used.
- Read the copy of the next step and click Merge when you're ready.
- You will be notified that the merge is in progress. Please be aware that it can take up to 30 minutes for all of the contacts activities to sync.
If you have questions about happens to the two companies you merge, as well as their associated contacts, deals, etc., you can read about this here.