Contacts can be added to a company from either the Contacts view or the Companies view within HubSpot CRM.
To add a contact to an existing company from the contact's record:
- In your HubSpot Sales accoutn, navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- In the Company section on the left-hand side of the record, click Add Company.
- Search for the company, then click Select.
Please note: each contact can only be associated with one company.
To add a contact to an existing company from the company record:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Companies.
- Click on the name of the company.
- In the Contacts section on the left-hand side of the record, click Add a contact or Add another contact.
- Search for the contact by email address or name and check the box to the left of the correct contact.
- Click Save.