Follow the steps below to use manual lead scoring to increment contacts' HubSpot Score based on page views.
Please note: Only Professional and Enterprise customers can create lead scoring rules based on page views.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Lead Scoring
- Click + Add a rule
- Set the rule criteria to Page View | Contact | *choose the appropriate operator* | *www.pageurl.com*
- Save scoring rules
Read the information below to learn how each of the page view operators works:
- Exact URL applies to visitors who have/have not visited a specific URL
- For example, if you want to score contacts who visited http://www.yoursite.com/home BUT NOT http://www.yoursite.com/home/about, your rule could be has visited (exact URL) | http://www.yoursite.com/home
- Part of URL applies to visitors who have/have not visited a some variation of the URL that you enter
- For example, if you want to score contacts who visited http://www.yoursite.com/home OR http://www.yoursite.com/home/about, your rule could be has visited (part of URL) | http://www.yoursite.com/home
- Regex is an advanced functionality that HubSpot Support does not support. These filters should only by implemented by users who are familiar with Regular Expressions. RegExr is a helpful website to learn, build, & test Regular Expressions.
- Please note that if it takes our internal processes more than one second to test a contact against a condition using a regex filter, HubSpot will automatically return "false" and the contact will not pass the evaluation for that filter.