Yes. In order to export values for Salesforce Account properties in HubSpot, you must have the Salesforce integration enabled and have Account Sync enabled.
To enable Account Sync:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Integrations.
- Click Settings under Salesforce.
- In the CRM Sync section, make sure the box next to Sync Salesforce Accounts with HubSpot Companies is checked.
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of the list you'd like to export (or click new list to set up a new list).
- Click Export at the top right-hand corner of the list.
- In the Available columns section of the dialog box, click Salesforce information to expand the list of Salesforce properties.
- Check the box(es) next to the desired account properties, then click Continue.
- Choose a file type for your export and the email at which you'd like to receive the file, then click Export and send email.
You will receive an email with your export file at the email address you've specified.