Yes. In order to export values for Salesforce Account properties in HubSpot, you must have the Salesforce integration enabled and have Account Sync enabled.
To enable Account Sync
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Integrations.
- Click Settings next to Salesforce.
- In the General tab, scroll down to the Sync Settings section under CRM Objects and make sure the box next to Companies and Accounts is checked.
To export your list
- Once the Accounts Sync is enabled, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of the list you'd like to export (or click new list to set up a new list).
- Click Export at the top right-hand corner of the list.
- In the Available columns section of the dialog box, click Salesforce information to expand the list of Salesforce properties.
- Check the box(es) next to the desired account properties, then click Continue.
- Choose a file type for your export and the email at which you'd like to receive the file, then click Export and send email.