Yes you can! In order to segment contacts in Lists based on multiple deal properties for the same deal, you must use an and statement.
In this example, we want to find contacts who we consider to be upgrade opportunities. To do that, we'll segment based on contacts who have a specific Deal Name and a specific Deal Type for the same deal:
- Go to Contacts > Lists and click New List.
- Name your list and choose whether you'd like a Smart or Static list.
- In the "Segment contacts by..." section, select Deal Property and choose the property you wish to segment on from the dropdown.
- Click the smaller of the two and... buttons to segment your contacts by two or more deal properties that are true for the same deal.
- Set the next criterion you want to apply to the same deal. In this example, we want to find contacts whose Deal Type is set to "Existing Business" because we are targeting upgrade opportunities.
You can also set other criteria that must be true in addition to the criteria set for one specific deal, by using the larger of the two and... buttons. In this example, we're segmenting for deals that were lost before a certain date. This list will include contacts who have one deal with both a Deal Name that contains HubSpot and a Deal Stage of Closed Lost whose company property Last Contacted is also before 1/1/2016.
Please note: the larger of the two and... buttons can also be used to create a second set of Deal Property criteria. In this example, the list will include contacts who are associated with one deal that has a Deal Name containing HubSpot and a Deal Stage of Closed Lost and another deal that has a Deal Stage of Closed Won and a Close Date after 1/1/16.