Yes. If you are a Marketing Professional or Enterprise customer this can be accomplished through Workflows.
- First, create an automated email to send in the workflow.
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click the button at the top-right to create a new workflow.
- Name your workflow and choose the Standard type > click Create workflow.
- Click Set enrollment criteria > select Form submission > choose the radio button next to Contact has filled out form > choose your form > choose which page (or any) > click Done then Save to set your enrollment criteria.
- Click the plus sign to add an action to your workflow > choose Send email > choose the name of the automated email you built > click Save.
- Click the toggle switch at the top-right to activate your workflow.
- From here, you'll want to review your enrollment settings.
- By default, when you create a workflow, it is configured to only enroll contacts only once so you should be able to leave this as is.
- Click turn workflow on when you're happy with your enrollment criteria and settings.
Please consult this article if you wish to send different emails based on what a user answers on the form.