Yes. If you are a Marketing Professional or Enterprise customer, this can be accomplished through workflows.
- First, create an automated email to send in the workflow.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click Create workflow at the top-right.
- Name your workflow and choose Start from scratch. Then click Create workflow.
- Click Set enrollment triggers and select Form submission. Choose the radio button next to Contact has filled out form. Choose your form and which page (or any). Then click Done and then Save to set your enrollment trigger.
- Click the plus sign to add an action to your workflow. Choose Send email and then choose the name of the automated email you built. Click Save.
- Click Review at the top-right.
- From here, review your enrollment settings. By default, when you create a workflow, it is configured to enroll contacts only once so you should be able to leave this as is.
- Click Activate when you're happy with your enrollment triggers and settings.
Check out this article if you wish to send different emails based on what a user answers on the form.