In newer Salesforce integrated HubSpot portals, the HubSpot Owner contact property stores information noting who owns your Salesforce lead/contact, which can be used in Email Personalization. However, older HubSpot Portals have the 'Salesforce Owner Name/Email' contact properties which used to store ownership information - Please follow the directions noted below in case you would like to use the older Salesforce Owner Name/Email contact properties for email personalization.
Please note this article is intended for newer HubSpot portals that do not have the 'Salesforce Owner Name/Email' contact properties. If you do have these properties please refrain from re-creating them.
To create these separate contact properties, follow the steps noted below.
- Navigate to Contacts > Contacts Settings, and click on Create property to create each separate property. Please be aware you can only create one at the time.
- When creating these, please be sure to:
- Use the label 'Salesforce Owner Name' and name 'salesforceownername' for the Salesforce Owner Name contact property.
- Use the label 'Salesforce Owner Email' and name 'salesforceowneremail' for the Salesforce Owner Email contact property.
- For Field Type, please select Single Line Text.
- Click Save changes to finish creating the contact property.