You can set certain properties to show up on the contact record overview, within the About section. You can also change the order in which these properties appear.
Please follow the steps noted below to choose which properties you want to show up by default.
Please note that the properties selected per user here plus any default properties will appear when manually adding a single contact to HubSpot.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > All Contacts.
- If you're in your Hubspot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click on a contact's name to open any contact.
- Within your contact record, navigate to the About section and click View all properties.
- Locate and hover over the property you want to add or remove from the contact overview screen > click the button to Add to About or Remove from About.
- To reorder how properties appear in the About card on contact records, click on the contact property in the left column and drag the property into place.