In addition to account-wide default properties set by administrators, you can set certain properties to show up when you view a record. You can also change the order in which these properties appear.
Please follow the steps below to choose which properties you want to show up by default.
- Navigate to your contacts:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account or in your Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click on a contact's name to open any contact.
- Within your contact record, navigate to the About section and click View > View all properties.
- Locate and hover over the property you want to add or remove from the contact overview screen, then click the button to Add to About or Remove from About.
- To reorder how properties appear in the About card on contact records, click on the contact property in the left column and drag the property into place.