- Navigate to your contacts.
- Click the Actions dropdown menu and select Edit properties. If you'd like to delete a company or deal property, navigate to the corresponding tab.
- Search or browse for the property you'd like to delete.
- Click the name of the property and take note of the internal name, field type, and options in case you need to restore the property later (see below).
- Click Delete.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Delete to confirm.
If you need to delete uneditable contact properties in the Salesforce Information section please file a ticket with Support and include the internal names of the properties you want removed.
If you've deleted a property in error, you can restore it by creating a new custom property with the same internal name, property type, and options (if applicable). Navigate to your properties as directed above, then click Create a new property and enter the same Internal name, Field type, and options if you're recreating a dropdown select, multiple checkboxes, or radio select property. For additional information on creating new properties, check out this article.