If you've deleted a property in error, you can restore it by creating a new custom property with the same internal name, property type, and options (if applicable).
- Navigate to your properties:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, go to Contacts > Contacts Settings.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account or your HubSpot Sales account, go to Contacts, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Edit properties. If you'd like to delete a company or deal property, navigate to the corresponding tab.
- Click Create a new property.
- Enter the Internal name, Field type, and options (if you're recreating a dropdown select, multiple checkboxes, or radio select property) as they appeared on the deleted property. For additional information on creating new properties, check out this article.
For instructions on deleting properties, check out this article.