If you are already using a CRM, you know all about the connection between contacts and companies. Want to see a company object in HubSpot? You can do this in two ways:
- If you are using Salesforce you can enable the option to sync with Salesforce Accounts.
- If you are using another CRM you can enable the companies object in Contacts Settings and build out an integration with our Companies API.
- Navigate the Contacts > Contacts Settings
- Click Display Options on the left hand sidebar
- Select Yes under Display Company Information
After enabling the Companies object in HubSpot you will see:
- A new group of Companies properties
- A new section on the Contact record titled Company
- A new list segmentation item
- Additional workflow actions to manipulate company data
- If you are an Enterprise customer you will have access to create Companies reports in order to do revenue reporting