In the CRM you can utilize filters to segment your Contacts, Companies, and Deals by various associated properties.
Follow the instructions below to learn how:
Create a custom filter:
- From your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals from the top navigation.
- From the left sidebar, click on the + Add filter button.
- Choose the properties and criteria that you wish to use for segmentation.
- For example, you can segment Contacts based on State/Region and the number of Emails that have been opened.
- Another example, you can segment Companies based on Number of Employees:
- And for a final example, you can segment Deals based on Close Date:
Save and export your viewAfter creating your filter, you have the option of creating a new view and exporting your list of Contacts, Companies, or Deals.
- To create a new view, click the Save button once you've applied your filters.
- Give a name to your new view, and click Save. For more information about views, check out this article.
- To export your list of contacts, select on Export all in view in the Options dropdown.
Please note: It is currently not possible to use the same Contact Property more than once or to use more than one criteria for a single Contact Property when creating a filter.