You have the ability in the HubSpot CRM to change the columns displayed in a view.
The changes you make to the columns in a standard view will only be visible to you as a user. Other users will not see those same columns in their standard views.
If you make changes to the columns in a custom view that is shared with other users, those edited columns will be visible to those other users.
Learn how to change the columns displayed in a view here:
- Navigate to Contacts.
- Click the Actions dropdown in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Edit Columns.
- Search or browse for the property you'd like to add.
- Once you've found the property you'd like to add, check the box next to it to add it to the Selected Columns section.
- Click the X to the right of any contacts in the Selected Columns section to remove them from your view or click and drag properties in this section to rearrange the order of columns in your view.
- When you've finished adding and/or removing properties, click Save changes.
Please note: At this time, the width of the columns in Contacts, Companies, and Deals views cannot be adjusted manually; they will be automatically adjusted based on the width of your browser window.