There are two ways you can enroll a single contact in a workflow. Manually enrollment is useful if a contact does not qualify for your workflow's automatic enrollment criteria, but you still want the contact to go through the workflow. Follow the steps below to enroll an individual contact in a workflow:
Option 1 - Enroll the contact from the contact record
- Navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Click on the name of the contact.
- Scroll down to the Workflow Memberships section in the left sidebar and click Manage workflow memberships.
- Search for your active workflow, select it from the dropdown, then click Enroll.
Option 2 - Enroll the contact from the workflow.
- Go to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow.
- Click Enroll at the top right.
- Click Select contacts.
- Search or browse for the contact and check the box to the left of the contact.
- Click Enroll.
Your contact will now be enrolled in the workflow you selected. Check the workflow history to see your contact's progress in the workflow (open your workflow under Contacts > Workflows, then click History on the left-hand side of the page).
To learn how you can manually add an entire list of contacts to your workflow, check out this article.