If you wish to permanently delete all Contacts on a list please follow the directions below. Please be aware that following these steps will permanently delete the Contacts from your HubSpot Portal. Before deleting a group of Contacts, please review your list to make sure you no longer want or need to market to these contacts anymore.
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists
- Select the List in question.
- Tick the check box located in the header row of the list to select all contacts.
- If your list contains more than 25 contacts, they will be divided across more than one page. In order to delete the full list of contacts, click the select all button from the top of the List tool. This will select all the contacts in your List.
- Click Delete. (Note: If you want to remove the contacts from the list, NOT permanently delete them from your HubSpot portal, click on Remove from list. This is only available for Static Lists, not Smart Lists)
- In the dialog box that appears, check the box to confirm that you want to permanently delete these contacts, then click the blue Delete button.