If you've previously created a saved filter for your contacts, companies, or deals, the instructions below will walk you through how to delete the saved filters you no longer want.
- Navigate to the record type you wish to filter.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account, navigate to Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts or Contacts > Companies.
- In your Sales Free or Professional account, navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals.
- Click the All saved filters on the left.
- Hover over the saved filter you wish to delete and click Options > Delete.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click Delete to confirm.
Please note: You will not be able to delete Standard saved filters, but you will be able to delete your own custom saved filters and saved filters from team members.