If you've previously created a saved filter for your contacts, companies, or deals, the instructions below will walk you through how to delete the saved filters you no longer want.
- Navigate to the record type you wish to filter.
- Using HubSpot's free marketing tools or a Marketing Hub account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts. If you have a Marketing Hub account, you can also navigate to Contacts > Companies.
- Using HubSpot's free sales tools or a Sales Hub account, navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals.
- Click the All saved filters on the left.
- Hover over the saved filter you wish to delete and click Options > Delete.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click Delete to confirm.
Please note: you will not be able to delete standard saved filters, but you will be able to delete your own custom saved filters and saved filters from team members.