- If your account is only either CRM, Sales Free, or HubSpot Marketing Free, there is currently a limit of 1,000,000 contacts per portal.
- If you have both the Marketing and CRM products, the contact limit in the CRM is the same limit as the marketing product. All contacts added in either product will appear in both the CRM and Marketing databases. Learn how to find your limit below.
You can read more about HubSpot Service Limits here.
If you are a Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise user, you can see how your current total of contacts compares to your contacts limit set in your subscription terms:
- Navigate in your portal to the Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- In the Account Summary section, you'll be able to view your contacts limit and the current total of contacts in your account.
- The Account Summary section will also show how your current total of emails sent compares to your email send limit for the month.
Please note: Even after your contact tier limit has been reached, it is still possible to create additional new contacts in HubSpot. This will move your subscription to the next contact tier, which will be reflected in your next billing cycle. If you have any questions about how this will impact your account, you can reach out directly to your Customer Success Manager.