You can create new topics automatically based on your existing HubSpot pages and blog posts using the content audit feature. Following the topic model to cross-link your pages can boost your SEO and makes it easier for visitors to navigate your content.
Please note: the content audit feature is only available if you do not have any existing topics. If have existing topics and want to use this feature, you must delete your existing topics first.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Planning and Strategy > SEO.
- Click Set up your strategy.
- Select the domains you'd like to include in your content audit. All domains will be selected by default. Clear the checkbox next to any domains you wish to exclude from the audit, then click Next.
- Enter a topic that you want to be known for, or select a suggested topic. Then click Next.
- After your website content is audited, you'll see any existing content that fits the topic you selected. If a relevant pillar page is detected, you'll see it attached along with subtopic keyword content.
- When you're done setting up your topic, click Save. You'll be redirected to your SEO dashboard where you can customize the pillar page and add subtopic keyword content.