After creating and sending your sales email templates, analyze how each template is performing on the reporting dashboard or in your sales content analytics tool (Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise only).
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon sprocket in the top left corner of your account.
- Click Add report.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Sales > Templates.
- Here, you'll seen three reports you can use to gather insight on your sales templates' performance:
- Template Performance: shows an overview of your templates performance. This report displays overall sends, open rate, click rate, and reply rates.
- Top Templates: shows which templates have the best open, click, and reply rates.
- Top Users of Templates: shows which users have the most successful template sends.
- Click Add report to add these reports to your dashboard.
Sales content analytics
If you are a Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise user, view more template reporting options in the sales content analytics tool.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- The table below the chart visualization shows the performance of each individual template. If you want to view the performance of a specific template in the chart above, select the checkbox next to the template name. You will then see the template's name on the X-axis, and see its associated send, click, open, and reply information.
- To edit the metrics displayed in the table, in the top right, click Edit columns. Select the checkbox next to the properties to display, then click Save. You can display the following metrics:
- Sends: total number of times the template was sent by a user in your account.
- Opens: total opens for the template.
- Open rate: percent of contacts who were sent the template who opened it.
- Clicks: total clicks on a template.
- Click rate: percent of contacts who were sent the template and clicked on it.
- Replies: total replies to the template.
- Reply rate: percent of contacts who were sent the template and replied.