Push notifications are supported by Google Chrome 32+, Firefox 22+, Safari 6+, Edge, and Opera 25+. If you are not receiving push notifications from the conversations tool in your browser and your browser supports push notifications, check to ensure that notifications are not disabled in your browser's settings.
- Navigate to chrome://settings/content/notifications in your Chrome browser.
- Under the Allow section, click Add.
- Enter app.hubspot.com in the Site field.
- Click Add.
- Click the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) and select Preferences.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Content.
- Click Choose next to Notifications.
- Ensure that app.hubspot.com is set to Allow.
- With your Safari window open, click Safari in the menu bar, then select Preferences.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Ensure that app.hubspot.com is set to Allow. If not, check Allow websites to ask permission to send push notifications.
- Click the three dots to access your Settings > View Advanced Settings.
- Click Manage under Notifications > toggle the switch to On for app.hubspot.com.
- Navigate to Settings > Preferences > open the Websites tab.
- In the Notifications section click Manage Exceptions and ensure app.hubspot.com is set to Allow.