Customizing your blog's RSS email notifications with HubSpot's COS platform has never been easier. To configure a customized version of the RSS emails:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > Blog > Subscriptions.
- Click on the Edit link for one of the subscription preferences you plan to use with your blog to open the current email, as shown below.
- From the email editor click on the Settings tab at the top > navigate to the Advanced Settings section > select Edit Template to open the template editing interface. (At first, you may be prompted to clone a new template from the default > select a folder > give the new template a name > click Copy.)
- Make any changes you require to the content and layout. When you're finished adding modules to the template, click the Publish Changes on the Template Builder > close the Template Builder > the email's template will be automatically switched for the newly created one.
- When ready, click on Publish in the email editor.