Social sharing icons are an easy way to promote your blog through social media. The sharing icons appear at the top of your blog post, making it easy for your readers to share content that they find interesting with their networks with just one click.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- Use the Select a blog to modify dropdown menu to select the blog whose settings you want to edit. If you only have one blog, you'll only see one option in the dropdown menu.
- Click the Social Sharing tab.
- Select the checkboxes next to each social media channel to display a share button for this channel on your blog. You can include a share icon for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+.
Learn how to change the language of your blog social sharing icons.