A form field's label is the text that appears above a form field. You can edit this text for each form field and change its language on a form-by-form basis.
To change the language of a field:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the name of an existing form to edit or click Create form to work with a new form.
- Hover over the form field and select Edit.
- In the sidebar menu that appears on the left, edit the text in the Label and/or Placeholder text field.
- Click Save in the upper right-hand corner of your page to save your changes. To apply your changes to your live form, click Publish.
The process is the same for blog subsciption and blog comment forms, as they are both editable forms within your HubSpot forms tool.