A form field's label is the text that appears above a form field. You can edit this text for each form field and change its language, on a form-by-form basis.
To change the language of a field:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the name of an existing form to edit or click create form to work with a new form.
- Click the pencil icon on the field that you would like to edit the label for.
- Edit the label and/or placeholder text.
- Click Done Editing and save the form to commit the update.
The process is the same for blog subsciption and blog comment forms, as they are both editable forms within the HubSpot Forms tool. You can add titles and other separator text by clicking Options > Add separator.