On your HubSpot blog page's sidebar, you're accustomed to seeing modules such as About this blog, Recent Posts, etc. Please review the steps noted below so you can access these modules for editing.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Blog.
- Use the dropdown in the top left to select the blog you'd like to edit.
- Click More tools in the left sidebar, then select Manage blog template.
- Review the template, where you will find a module group towards the right containing the sidebar modules, such as About this blog, Recent Posts, etc.
- Click the gear icon to the right of one a module to access the customization options.
- If you want to edit the content of the module, select Edit Options. This will enable you to edit the content of this module. You can also drag and drop the modules to re-arrange the order. Choose Edit CSS to make more advanced design customization edits. Choose Swap Module to change which module appears here.
- After making your edits, click Done, then click Publish Changes to take your edits live.