In your HubSpot blog page's sidebar, you'll see modules such as About this blog, Recent Posts, etc. Please follow the steps below to access these modules for editing.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Blog.
- Use the dropdown menu at the top left to select the blog you'd like to edit.
- In the left sidebar menu, click More tools and select Manage blog template.
- Review the template, where you will find a module group to the right containing the sidebar modules, such as About this blog, Recent Posts, etc.
- Click the gear icon to the right of a module to access the customization options.
- If you want to edit the content of the module, select Edit Options. This will enable you to edit the content of this module. You can also drag and drop the modules to re-arrange the order. Choose Edit CSS to make more advanced design customization edits. Choose Swap Module to change which module appears here.
- After making your edits, click Done, then click Publish to take your edits live.