While there isn't a built-in functionality that allows you to reply to a HubSpoted-hosted blog comment as the company listed in your HubSpot account, you can reply and enter in your company information when you do so. Follow the instructions below to learn how to do this:
- Navigate to Content > Blog.
- Choose Comments from the left side menu.
- Make sure you've selected the appropriate blog from the top-left dropdown. (If you only have one blog, you don't have to worry about this step.)
- Hover over your comment within the Comments Dashboard > click Reply.
- The pop-up for your blog reply will auto-fill information based on your login, but you can click into the text boxes to change the name and email. Here, you can change the name to your company name and the email address to whatever makes the most sense.
- Once you've made the name and email changes, enter your comment and click Reply.
- Your reply to the blog comment will look something like this on your live blog: