Follow the instructions below to add HTML to the head tag of your HubSpot blog:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Click Blog > General in the left sidebar menu.
- Scroll to the Header HTML for Blog Listing Pages section and insert your code here to add HTML to the head tag of your blog listing page.
- If you do not want this HTML to apply to your individual blog posts (or if you want to apply different HTML to your blog posts) uncheck Use same header HTML for blog posts. This option will allow you to customize the head tag HTML of your blog posts separately.
- After you've made your changes, click the blue Save changes button at the bottom of the section.