If your blog has comment moderation enabled, you will need to approve blog comments in order for them to render on your posts.
To approve a comment:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Blog.
- If needed, select the correct blog from the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Click Comments in the left sidebar menu, then click the All states dropdown menu and select Pending.
- Check the boxes next to the comments you'd like to approve, then click Mark as approved.
- In the pop-up window that appears, confirm you want to Mark comment as approved. Once you confirm, the comment will be posted to your blog.
Alternatively, you can mark the comment as spam, to flag the comment as spam and not publish it. Marking a comment as spam will flag the commenter's IP address to help automatically quarantine spam comments in the future.