If your blog has comment moderation enabled, you will need to approve blog comments in order for them to render on your posts.
To approve a comment:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Blog.
- If needed, select the correct blog from the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Click Comments in the left sidebar menu, then click the All states dropdown menu and select Pending.
- Check the boxes next to the comments you'd like to approve, then click Mark as approved.
- In the pop-up window that appears, confirm you want to mark comment as approved.
Alternatively, you can mark the comment as spam, to flag the comment as spam and not publish it. Marking a comment as spam will flag the commenter's IP address to help automatically quarantine spam comments in the future.