To configure the settings of your new blog's comment notification and moderation options navigate to Content > Content Settings > Blog Options > and locate the Comment section on the settings page.
- Allow comments - This box allows you to specify whether comments are enabled or disabled for your blog.
- Moderate comments - This box allows you to set a moderation for comments, meaning they won't be posted until someone approves them.
- Close comments after this number of days - Specify the length of time you want each post's comments section open to the public. This will remove the form which a user can submit on, not the comments themselves.
- Always require commenters to fill out a CAPTCHA - CAPTCHA authentication helps to weed out bots that can't "see" the graphic number patterns.
- Require CAPTCHA after this number of days - If a post is older than the days specified a CAPTCHA will be required.
- Who should receive notifications of new comments on this blog - Who from your company should be notified when a new comment has posted? Please note that blog authors will automatically be notified about all comments on the posts they write (unless the comment is categorized as spam).
- Comment Verification Text - Choose what text you want displayed after a visitor has successfully posted a comment to your blog post.
Once you have configured your blog comments to suit your business needs click the "Save changes" button below to save them.