If you would like to add a tag-specific stream of recent blog posts to one of your HubSpot website (or landing) pages, you will need to access the page's template to add a RSS Listing module. Follow the instructions below to learn how.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Click on the name of the template in question.
- In the column where your feed should appear on live pages, click the Add row button – doing so will add a Rich Text module by default.
- Click on the gear icon within the newly added module (Rich Text module), and select Swap module.
- In the Choose a module window, select the RSS Listing module and click the blue Select button. This will effectively swap what was a Rich Text module for a RSS Listing module.
- In the newly added RSS Listing module, click on the gear icon and select Edit Options.
- Select the options for Use an external RSS feed. Select this option even if it is a HubSpot-hosted blog.
- Type or paste the RSS feed URL of your blog tag. To find the RSS feed tag URL for a HubSpot-hosted blog, use the instructions here.
- Edit the other options as you see fit
- Click Done > Publish Changes on the top right of the template.
When finished, the steps above will add a tag-specific stream of relevant blog posts to any page(s) using the template you edited.