To export data for your blog posts and receive a CSV, XLS, or XLSX file:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Blog
- Select the blog you'd like to view data for using the dropdown in the upper-left hand corner
- Switch to the Analyze tab at the top of the screen to view information for your published blog posts
- Within the Analyze tab, you can scroll down to lists of posts broken down by Most Recent Posts, Top Posts by Views, Top Posts by Click-throughs, andTop Posts by Conversions. Click See all posts for the list of your choice.
- Use the dropdowns towards the left to filter the posts by author or select a date range. Use the vertical line button towards the right to adjust the columns in this view.
- In the upper-right hand corner of the all posts view, select Export
- In the popup, select the file type and confirm the email address you'd like to receive the file at > click Export and send email