Please follow the directions noted below to edit the Google Search module in your COS blog template.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager, locate the blog template in question and access it for editing.
- Within the template, located the Google Search module.
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of the module > select Edit Options.
- You will have the options to edit:
- Search Input Label - The label above the Google Search. Example: "Search this site on Google"
- Search Button Text - The text on the button. Example: "Submit" or "Go"