If you have multiple blogs within HubSpot, you can easily move a blog post from one blog to another. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Dashboard, navigate to Content > Blog.
- Hover your mouse over the blog post you want to move > click Edit.
- Navigate to the Settings tab within your blog post.
- Within the URL section, click the Blog root URL dropdown menu and choose the blog you want to move your post to.
- When you're done, click Save or Publish and your blog post will be moved successfully.