If you have multiple blogs within HubSpot, you can easily move a blog post from one blog to another. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Hover your mouse over the blog post you want to move and click Edit.
- Navigate to the Settings tab within your blog post.
- Within the URL section, click the edit icon edit next to your blog URL, then use the Blog URL dropdown to select the blog you want to move your post to.
- When you're done, click Save or Publish and your blog post will be moved successfully.